Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watch out, supermarts...

Tomorrow after work, I'll have to rush to meet a buyer of a supermarket chain. He would like to see the food product that I can offer!! Wow, that's a good start!!

I'm still very green in this food retail business or should I say that I have no idea at all! But that will not deter me from not finding out. For the last few weeks, I have been so busy finding out from many resources to learn the trick of the trade. Yup... I've been burning midnight oil. And I can tell you, it's not easy at all. I've faced roadblocks many times and I'm sure I will face more... but I have that little hope in me that keeps me going.

I'm not too sure if I'm ready for supermarts yet but I will take the opportunity given tomorrow to find out more and make it happen!

One step at a time...

0 comments: