Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Relocation

Today is the "first" day of Leia staying with her "koh poh" (maternal aunty) once again during the daytime while I'm at work.

Her "ah ma" (grandma) was released from this task officially yesterday evening. Great relief as it was really taxing on my mom who has been caring for her for the last 3 months when aunty was in Australia. You see , my mom is not a full-time home-maker. She runs her own business at night with my father. So you can imagine how many hours of sleep my mom had each day... With her hypertension soaring high, thank God that aunty is back!

So yesterday evening, we moved Leia's "second home" - again.


All readily packed by "ah ma"


"Leia, let's go now"


"Papa, can I help?"


The cot is set up!


A close-up shot taken by my 11-year old cousin - his first-time

The distance between my aunty's house and our house and working places are quite far. During peak hours, ie: before and after office hours, it could take me an average of minimum 1 hour to get to her place from my office. Oh, I certainly don't enjoy getting caught in bumper-to-bumper jam everyday. Unnecessary stress...! The good news is... it will be over soon! To be exact, 27th November will be the last day! Phew....!



0 comments: