Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out of town

We won't be in town this weekend. We certainly shouldn't miss our good friend's wedding! And no, we won't be dragging Leia into it this time. "Takut" (Malay word for scared) already. The last time we brought her along for a week long holiday, she fell sick - for the whole duration! She had cold. Probably due to improper sleeping time and hours, thus lacked of rest. Furthermore, the unpredictable weather - the scorching sun during the day and the freezing cold during the night made it even more uncomfortable for her.

So, Leia will stay with aunty this weekend. Sad.... gonna miss her a lot. It's the same feeling I had when I had to travel outstation for work for a few days duration...

Not too sure how I'll be coping - spending the weekend without her around. In fact, I'm already feeling a sense of emptiness.... Haiyah, what an emotional woman I am..

0 comments: