Friday, November 7, 2008

Watch out, supermarts... (Part 2)

Good news! The buyer is interested to list my food product in their supermarket! Unbelievable! I was overjoyed!

He gave me a lot of insight into this retail biz and few tips on how I can penetrate into this market deeper.

As soon as I get the re-packaging done, he will proceed with the necessary arrangement. Not difficult to fulfill. So, you bet that I immediately called up several people to get it executed.

Now that I have started the ball rolling, I better complete my solid business plan fast...!

I'll write more on how it all began in my separate blog. Will advise once available k!

p/s: My hubby always like to tease me, "So, 1001 things to do mom - what are you up to now?"


2 comments:

Tahiyyah M. said...

Wow.. congratulations Anne! Well done. It's not easy to penetrate the market .. but you did it so easily. Tell me more. Maybe I can learn something from you. I'm searching high and low for products to sell .. I have NO idea!

You are such an enterpreneur! All the best to you.

anne said...

Hi mommy dearie,

Thanks! I'm very excited about this new opportunity. All I did was to stop procrastinating and do a lot of research.

Do PM me via ehomemakers.net so that I can share with you more. I'll also put all the details in my another blog. But I haven't started yet. Aiyoh, so many things to do. Will have to prioritise,