Saturday, November 15, 2008

Almost ready to walk

For the past few days, I have tried guiding her to walk by holding her hands, only to receive resentment from her. Instead of walking, she jumped up and down signing "no". Well, guess she's still not ready then.

However, last night as I was busy making her fried anchovies in the kitchen... she "did it" on her own! Not exactly actually. She held on to her walker. But that's a good start nevertheless. I was very excited for her. I clapped hands and gave her words of encouragement. She turned and smiled at me and walked a few more steps before she stopped and crawled to her "papa". Didn't make it for some photo shots.

But later, again she went back to her walker and pulled herself up.


She didn't "walk" the second time though...

I certainly look forward to the coming days when she'll be readier to try her "legs" on walking... :)

0 comments: