Saturday, November 15, 2008

Feeding time...

Feeding time... She has 2 solid meals a day. As I managed to arrive my aunty's place earlier than usual to pick her home, I had the chance to be a part of her "feeding team" yesterday evening.

I was given the honour to keep her sittting still


"Ammm...."

We can't expect our babies at this age to sit still for long to "makan" ("eat" in Malay) her meal. Their curiosity to explore will make them feel bored easily. The same applies to Leia. So, after a while we have to be creative of how to keep her amused.

She was then contented with a cloth peg in her hand

Okay, "ah mah" ("grandma" in Hokkien) said we had to move to another place to feed her. Sitting at one place for too long can make her feel restless and thus, more difficult to complete the feeding mission. So, we moved to the tv hall. "Ah mah" and I switched roles. I became the person who plays with her.

"Leia, mam...mam..."

Ok, in the play mood now that her tummy was filled.


Alas, she didn't finish her "moi" ("porridege" in Hokkien). She insisted that she wanted to play then. No problem... but we should change her dirty clothes first.

Waving her diaper cream - Drapolone to the photographer - my 13-year-old cousin brother

Going for the handphone

Consequences for not giving her what she wanted...

Given. "Hmmm... I'm stil angry!"

I was crossing my fingers while her putting her own her car seat that she will behave this time in our journey home. However, my relief was short-lived when half the distance, she started again - crying and throwing her tantrum. And we were caught in the Friday traffic jam. Just great!

0 comments: