Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm back!

Yes, finally... after a few days of silence. Have been busy over the weekend with Leia's birthday party and all sorts of things.

But things are not getting any better with my blogging experience. I still can't figure out how to use this @#$*&@ Nero Photosnap to view and edit my JPEG pics and hubby is too tied up with his own things to lend a hand. Haih!

I'm so frustrated! With the laptop returned to the company, I now have to make do with an old desktop available at home. Oh gosh... the slow speed is driving me nuts!

With all these technical challenges I'm facing, I'm so de-motivated to blog.

I think I certainly need to get my own personal laptop soon. Can't wait for the coming PC Fair in PISA, Bayan Lepas on this weekend. Yes, I need to get one there!

0 comments: