Saturday, December 20, 2008

My counsellors...

I'm so glad that I had a chance to have a good, long discussion with hubby about my current state of mind and affairs yesterday evening. Everything become clearer again...

Who are your personal counsellor when you face roadblocks in your life? I have two. One is my hubby, of course and two is my best friend. They are the ones who seem to understand me most besides my parents, though both of them have a total opposite way of handling issues. One is a talker and the other is a listener. I'll let you guess who is who...

Being a sentimental person I am, I find talking and sharing my "sorrows" is a very effective way to de-stress. Ya, ya... poor two people mentioned above - having to bear with me like they have no other choice! Eventhough at times they couldn't help me much but it's very assuring and comforting to just have someone who cares to listen to me. It truly means a lot.

0 comments: