Monday, December 15, 2008

Weetameal - Jacob's

What's your baby's favourite biscuit? Leia loves Jacob's Weetameal. I have started giving her this biscuit about 2 weeks ago for her to snack in between her meals. Tried giving her Rusk's baby teething biscuit a few times before but she didn't like it it all. Perhaps it was because of the very sweet taste and the sticky texture it has.

So, if at anytime Leia rejects her "moi" (porridge in Hokkien) or other solid foods, Weetameal comes to rescue.

Self-service

Half piece gone!

Finger licking good!

More...

I personally loves this biscuit. It's so yummy and easy to eat. I could gulp down an average of 4 pieces at any given time. Now, it has a new follower - my hubby! Hehehe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can you buy Weetameal? A relative brought us a box & my daughter loves it, but I don't know where I can buy it at?

anne said...

Hi Terina,

Are you in Malaysia? It can be easily found in supermarkets/hypermarkets in town. :)