Saturday, December 6, 2008

Memories...

So... you noticed I have started adding photos in my post?

Hahaha... managed to add another photo editing software called GIMP on this old desktop. Thanks to hubby! This works just fine with lots of features. Truly recommended.

As promised earlier, I'm sharing here some photos taken on my last day in Ceva.

Farewell lunch at KFC with my Penang CS team (except for the Security man sitting at the centre)

My two lovely CS

My whiteboard in my office?

A view from my office

As I searched and edited above photos, I can't help but to also look through all those old office photos taken with my Malaysia team - Penang, KL and Johor. Here are some of them...

My birthday celebration in the office in 2007. Notice the birthday gift my team gave me? :)

Lunch get-together for Penang and Johor CS teams in Bayan Baru, Penang

Penang and KL CS teams in company annual dinner last year

The one and only POM-POM team in company inter-department bowling competition

Organised the industry first Blood Donation and Organ Pledge Campaign when I was 6 months pregnant

0 comments: