Monday, October 20, 2008

Why Make Homemade Baby Food Recipes for Your Baby?

A Few Good Reasons Why You Should Make Your Baby Fresh & Delicious Natural Homemade Baby Food
  • Gives you total control over what is put into your baby’s food; you know it's free of additives that a tiny tummy simply does not need! If your baby is prone to food allergies, Homemade Baby Food will help You ensure that no foods that are allergenic are hidden!
  • You take extra steps to ensure only high quality foods are selected for your baby. Do the commercial baby food companies put this much love and care into their jars?
  • All the tools you need to make homemade wholesome baby food are probably already in your kitchen.
  • Your baby is exposed to a greater variety of tastes and textures making the transition to table foods less stressful for your baby.
  • You feed your baby according to his/her needs and cues. As you are controlling the texture and ingredients of your baby's food, you know what foods are best suited for YOUR baby.
  • Healthy eating habits develop earlier as your involvement is dedicated to making only high quality, healthy baby foods and snacks. Your baby will benefit from these healthy eating habits long after that college diploma is in hand.
  • Extra benefit - You save money when you make homemade baby food! Not only in the cost of the actual homemade baby food, but in the nutrient ratio as well. You get more nutrients for you dollar and your baby gets more nutrients for his growing body!

2 comments:

Tahiyyah M. said...

Hi Anne..
I stumbled upon your blog via e-homemakers. Congratulations on your decision to be stay at home mom. I have made mine too but it's only ending end December. I am a mom of 4 kids. I've also started my blog for a year now but with not much post due to my workload in the office. I will blog full time and hoping earn some from it starting next year. Do read my blog if you have time.

anne said...

Hi mommy dearie,

I've been reading your blog when I stumbled upon yours in e-homemakers. It is very interesting and I certainly look forward to reading more posts in your blog soon ya. Just in case you don't recognise me...I was the "anne" who posted the question to your "I wish" blog :)
All the best to both of us! ;)