Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New haircut for the mommy!

I am going to cut my hair again! Yup, it was only about 2 months ago when I had my last cut. Wow, so soon I'm at a hair salon again? Well, it is soon at least for me - the person who's too stingy to invest on a good haircut. One haircut in 1-2 years time seems logical to me. After all, there's not much styling required for long hair, right? So, why spend money. No one has really complained about my hairstyle. On a good hair day - I'll just let down my hair. On a bad hair day - just tie it up. Done!

But things changed now, I guess. Feeling ugly with my new body shape after delivering Leia, I just feel the need to pamper myself a little bit more. Yeah, vain pot!

So, here I am... writing this post while the shampoo lady puts the shampoo on my head...

Oh, how nice it is to be pampered this way once in a while...blessing!

0 comments: