Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leia can hold her milk bottle steadily d!

I always wonder when will Leia be able to hold her giant milk bottle steadily. A friend of mine shared with me before that her daughter is capable of handling hers at the age of 6 months old? When I looked at the size of her palms... hmmm. Tough.

I'm glad I had a nice surprise few nights ago when the papa decided to let her try. Despite feeling drowsy and being half asleep, she managed to handle this act pretty well...

"Huh? Why am I holding the milk bottle by myself?"


Scratching her head. A sign that she's very tired and sleepy


One hand...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne,

Little Leia is growing up into such a lovely girl! Looking forward to meeting up with the both of you in December!!

Sharon

anne said...

Hi Sharon,

Yeah, she's growing up very fast! This mommy is trying to catch up. Hehehe...

Yeah, can't wait to meet you! Do let me know ya

2xMum said...

How I wish my boy could drink his milk via the feeding bottle! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

me too, how i wish my boy can hold the bottle himself. He is 1 year old. If I let him hold the bottle, he will puul the bottle nipple in and out from his mouth. Finally, he can't finish the milk milk. or the milk is all over his face.....

anne said...

Hi Siau Yuen,

Leia behaves the same way too at times. I think especially when they are not so hungry, they'd prefer to play with it...

So, as much I'd love to let her be independant and release myself from this task, I would still hold the milk bottle (together with her). Just to make sure she finishes the milk. Otherwise, another headache... wasted milk... (which my hubby will usually finish it though! hehehe)

anne said...

Hi Siau Yuen,

Leia behaves the same way too at times. I think especially when they are not so hungry, they'd prefer to play with it...

So, as much I'd love to let her be independant and release myself from this task, I would still hold the milk bottle (together with her). Just to make sure she finishes the milk. Otherwise, another headache... wasted milk... (which my hubby will usually finish it though! hehehe)