Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One more day to go...

Though I'm loving it..!, but I'm also looking forward to a beauty sleep - desperately. It feels like my whole body system is going to give up on me anytime soon unless I give it a deserving rest.

As I write now, I have just had tightening of muscle near my right chest. Ouch! My eyes are heavy and my right wrist aches due to sitting extremely long in front of my laptop. I know... these are signs that I need to rest... but this will be the lastnight. Hang on there, "boddy".

It's been 4 nights in a row now that I've been sleeping around 2-4am. Just couldn't take a rest when I still have more to work on the training materials at the back of my head. Luckily, I have hubby and pa-in-law to look after Leia while I stare at this feelingless, square, "intelligent" box everynight. Leia has been behaving quite well and went to bed early. Thank God...

Despite feeling delighted to be the chosen as the trainer for workplace communication course for our Penang State Secretariat employees, I was a bit disheartened to discover that the existing training materials could actually be placed in the museum as artifacts! And that discovery was on last Thursday. And the training was scheduled on the following Monday till Wednesday! How would you feel if you were in my shoes??

Well, I almost exploded! In fact, I felt more amused than disappointed. As a consolation to me, there was basically coming to zero expectations from the organiser. So, I could have chosen to stick to the old materials and don't have to improvise them at all. But my conscience told me otherwise. So, here I am now... still struggling to complete the final piece of tomorrow's materials.

Ok, gotta get back to work after whining it all out to all of you...!

0 comments: