Friday, October 29, 2010

He's alive...

When I relax...
He stretches more inside me...
I can feel him almost every minute of the time...

Hmmm...
Just wonder what he's doing now...
Sucking his thumb?
Strectching his arms?
Adjusting his resting position inside me?

Dear baby,
Can't wait to have you here with us...
It seems like forever...
Eventhough it's just 4 months to go...
Before we can hold you in our arms...
Place a kiss on your delicate, soft cheek...

Dear God,
May you keep my precious little one...
Healthy and safe...
In the soft blanket of my body...

8 comments:

ayala land premier said...

nice poem describing your baby.
Buy and Sell

Properties Philippines said...

Good to know this charming topic!

- nina

SMDC said...

Nice to know this informative topic!

-bey
condo philippines

Anonymous said...

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post!I accidently found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting!

- Florence from Ayala Project

Anonymous said...

Pls email the contact to my email Titan_thy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in show stage 3 I would like to buy 1/2 dozen, pls call me Elaine 0126536485 puchong
email: elaineekoh28@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi im looking for Enfalac A+ Step 1 , can you whatsapp or text me the price, please.
Thanks
Sujen
0166650706

Unknown said...

Is that now still is RM43 for
Snow 2 900G now,how to buy from u if i want it?Please email me at
lushiling0915@gmail.com
Thanks...