Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What now?

Okay, here I am trying to juggle a few tasks at one go. Well, not the first time, though...

Priorities, priorities! Set my priorities right, that's it! I think I have a serious problem with that.

So, what do I do first now? Prepare the listening text for my students (my least favourite task...) or search for some good classroom materials for my afternoon class later? Or even better, write a post in my blog now... hehehehe....

As I surf the net for ideas, I got information overload. One thing led to another and before long, I'm lost - once again....

Was trying to look for a great article for the listening test and ended up reading up Twitter. And since I haven't installed one in my blog yet, thought I could do a quick one. "Mana tau" I ended up wasting my half hour figuring out (still) how to fix it. And that took me a whole big process of reading, understanding and following the instructions. As you can see that there's still no twitter widget uploaded here, you can guess the outcome of my effort.... zero.

Why did I end up babbling here when I'm supposed to focus on my listening test preparation. Blame it on distractions!

1 comments:

ayala land premier said...

twitter aint really very useful because it just posts a sentence. If they made it have up to a paragraph then go for it.
Ayala Condo

Philippine News

Link Directory